This Video Should Help:
The “a patient under steroid therapy should be advised by the nurse to” is a question that was asked on Quora. The answer given, is that a patient under steroid therapy should be advised by the nurse to drink plenty of water, avoid alcohol and caffeine, and exercise regularly.
- why must steroids be tapered after long term use quizlet
- which information will the nurse provide to a patient receiving long-term corticosteroids quizlet
- what glucocorticoid is limited to oral administration?
- which plan would the nurse recommend for a patient beginning prednisone therapy
- which statement should the nurse make when teaching the client about taking the oral glucocorticoids